Blue Sky Innovations

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Attention Business Owners, Solopreneurs and Executives: Would you like to make 2010 your best revenue year yet?



'Here’s your opportunity to get my personal help designing a CUSTOMIZED SALES BLUEPRINT that will help you DOUBLE, TRIPLE or even QUADRUPLE your client base ...’

Please read this important message from Amy



For the past several years, I have been working with business owners and executives on maximizing their sales results, designing sales processes, and implementing sales strategies.


During that time, I've been inundated with questions about how to overcome obstacles like fear, discomfort, lack of time, lack of response from prospects etc. It seems like most successful business owners have great ideas on what they COULD and SHOULD be doing, but become frustrated when they aren’t getting results. And it seems that many people want SPECIFIC advice for their unique situation.


The questions I've received have made it clear to me that people need EXTRA HELP if they were to squeeze every last drop of profit from their sales efforts. Sometimes the difference between success and failure is just a SIMPLE TWEAK. Because I've been designing and implementing sales processes for over 15 years, I can usually see pretty quickly what that tweak is.


In EARLY 2010, I will be launching an International Campaign to help business owners and executives DEMOLISH their DREAD of SELLING. The kick-off event will be a week-long Telesummit highlighting FIFTEEN of the World’s Top Sales Experts addressing HOW TO OVERCOME SALES SABOTAGE.



The first step to designing a CUSTOMIZED SALES BLUEPRINT will be to have a one-on-one strategy session with me.



And then I had an idea…



I wanted to find a way to show my appreciation for those already in my network, those who inspire me frequently through facebook, twitter, and with newsletters and blogs. I wanted to say THANK YOU to those whom I have met in recent years at various networking and professional development events.

So here's the special Holiday offer I have for you

What I've decided to do, for a limited number of people, is offer a FREE personal strategy session.


Yes! I want a FREE Strategy Session: apalmer@blueskyinnovate.com


I have 10 slots available between now and the New Year for FREE personal strategy sessions. After the New Year, these sessions will be $297. Since I am super busy getting ready for the DEMOLISH YOUR DREAD OF SELLING launch, I only have 10 spots available in my calendar, so act FAST.



What you will get from this session:
· A clear idea of the strengths and opportunities in your sales efforts
· At least ONE IDEA that will IMPACT your REVENUE IMMEDIATELY
· Recommendations on how to make your sales process more EFFECTIVE and PROFITABLE


Sign me UP for a FREE Stategy Session:
apalmer@blueskyinnovate.com


Also, those who sign up NOW will also receive as a BONUS, a VIP invitation to the Sales Summit for Overcoming Sabotage: Team up with FIFTEEN of the World’s Leading Sales experts as they share secrets for overcoming your fear of selling, getting out of your own way, and finding a selling style that suits YOUR personal strengths and values.

Yes, I am READY for my FREE Strategy Session: apalmer@blueskyinnovate.com